Mortgage Renewal Specialists
Is your mortgage coming up for a renewal? What do you plan to do? Is staying with the same lender simply a matter of convenience? Renewal time is a great opportunity to revisit your financial goals and ensure you renew your mortgage with your future needs in mind.
Here are five useful mortgage renewal tips:
- Begin thinking about your renewal at least six months ahead of the due date
- Compare a variety of other mortgage products
- Choose your lender carefully
- Don’t unquestioningly accept the posted rate
- Consult an experienced mortgage broker
At Natasha Bridgmohan & Team we have one goal in mind, which is to get you the best mortgage solution possible. As an established and trusted brokerage, we have access to a wide range of mortgage products. Rest assured you can count on us to consider your best interests as our top priority.
How To Go About Your Mortgage Renewal
We advise that you treat your mortgage renewal with the same seriousness as the first time you purchased your mortgage. After all, you will be starting the process anew, albeit with a lower principal amount.
Whatever choices you made the last time you arranged a mortgage, you are now back in the driver’s seat with a chance to do better, and with expert guidance. One of the smartest things you can do is to have a mortgage broker shop your mortgage renewal options through multiple lenders who want your business.
Natasha and her team at Mortgage Intelligence will:
- Shop around for you: You don’t have to spend time and effort comparing rates; that’s what we are here for. We will do it in a knowledgeable, efficient and timely manner.
- Offer an easy and stress-free experience: Our mortgage renewal process is thorough and tailored to your specific needs.
- Help you through the entire renewal process: Answering questions, providing advice and guiding your decision every step of the way.
- Get your new mortgage approved quickly and efficiently: We understand the mortgage industry from every angle and have a depth of experience in this field.
- Offer value-added services: We also handle re-financing, debt consolidation and home equity lines of credit.
- Welcome credit-challenged clients: Bad credit? No problem! Credit issues? Don’t worry. We will address your mortgage problems and find the right solution to meet your unique requirements.
With Natasha and her expert team, you have the advantage of an entire group of professionals working together for you. Our team includes mortgage brokers, underwriters, insurance agents, credit specialists, private lenders, debt settlement consultants, qualified insolvency counsellors, property inspectors and multiple real estate agents.
To obtain more information about applying for a mortgage renewal, consult Natasha Bridgmohan & Team. Contact Natasha today at 1-866-553-7467 or 905-850-4930. You can also complete our online mortgage application form.